License & Usage
All our WordPress themes are licensed under the GNU general public license.
You are allowed to remove any copyright information and you may modify the themes in any way you wish (php, html, css, images).
Payments & Subscriptions
For all the services and products offered on this website, you will have to pay the specified fees as published on the respective pages from time to time. The payments shall be made via our third-party service providers and subject to their respective terms of service and privacy policies.
Greenlet team may from time to time determine or update the pricing for particular products and services. We may offer discounts, or run other promotions. Please check the respective product page before buying.
Renewal & Cancellation Policy
The products are sold as a one-off payment or automatically recurring subscriptions that renew every year on the anniversary of the purchase date unless the purchaser cancels the subscription prior to the automatic renewal date.
For subscription based licenses:
- You may cancel your subscription at any time easily by contacting us. If you choose to cancel your subscription you will no longer receive updates and support for the product and service after your license expires.
- If you choose to renew your subscription after it has been canceled and your extension license has expired, you will be charged the current listed price (at that particular time) for the extension license. We cannot apply older pricing to your new renewal purchase.
We believe in all our products and stand by their quality and performance. However, things might not work in the same way for everyone. Therefore, if you come across an issue that cannot be resolved, or feel that our product isn’t working as expected, you can contact us for a refund within 14 days after purchase. We’ll be happy to refund the entire amount.
- We will process your refund as soon as possible. In some cases, we might even offer to resolve an issue for you.
- No refunds will be processed after 14 days post-purchase. If you are not happy, apply for a refund within 14 days after purchase.
- Refund periods are based on the first purchase date. If you have purchased and requested a refund in the past, the 14 days are from the first purchase, not the repurchase date.
- By requesting and receiving a refund, you relinquish all ownership of your license and agree to cease the use of the product immediately.
- We reserve the right to reject a refund request if deemed necessary.
- You can submit a refund request by opening a support ticket via the “My Account” page.
- The refunds do not apply to renewal payments. We will send a renewal notification email 4 weeks prior to your renewal date, so you can use this opportunity to cancel your subscription before the renewal payment is automatically processed if you plan to use our services only once.
Support is provided for any theme purchased from Greenlet Website for a year after the purchase date. Support is provided via our support forum, Chat system and via mails.
We do not provide support for:
- our free themes
- the use or issues arising from the use of 3rd party plugins
- troubleshooting issues occurring in versions of Internet Explorer older than version 9.
- installation, customization, administration of WordPress itself.
We will answer all support questions within 24-48 hours or faster.
Each time a new version of WordPress is released, we check our themes for compatibility with the new version, and we update them if this is required. Also, we update our themes any time we discover a bug or when a new feature has been added to the theme.
All updates and new versions are free of charge for existing customers while their license is active.
Our products are guaranteed to function on a clean installation of WordPress or when activated without any changes.
We cannot guarantee the compatibility of our themes with all third party software and plugins. If a conflict does arise, we will do our best resolve the situation. Moreover, we cannot guarantee the themes will function correctly after modification to the code, or a failure to install the theme or WordPress properly.